I'm interested in applied economics, sustainable cities, urban design and most recently, trash systems.
Currently, I research debt financial markets and learn about economic decision-making. I've also helped with various NYC urban development projects. More about my career. In my free time, you'll find me either reading at any public library or Citibiking around New York.
Please reach out if you'd like to chat! I'm open to feedback on my work or collaboration.
I love exchanging book / article recommendations. Here are a few favorites and what I plan to read next. Huge shout out to my friends and coworkers who provide me with a never-ending list.
- Picking Up by Robin Nagle (fascinating for NY'ers; about trash/sanitation history)
- The Undoing Project by Michael Lewis
- The Ghost Map by Steven Johnson (London's battle with cholera)
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- Capital in the 21st Century by Thomas Piketty